Saturday, June 28, 2008

Squash Books!

So this is my latest squash book... I think I have become obsessed.. they are so cute! I just Love them! This one is made using the summer picnic paper from the occassions mini. I think the biggest reason I love this paper is because it matches so perfectly with the tart and tany stamp set. Thats what I love about Stampin Up! everything coordinates so it takes the guess work out. Anyways... I used real red, Bashful Blue, and Only Orange cardstock to coordinate.


This is what the book looks like when it is opened up... you would put your pictures/journaling etc..


So I have finished quite a few of these books actually for various people as gifts and always wished I had a small box to fit them in. So then it dawned on me! Why dont I just make a box?! So thats what I did. I used bashful blue for the box then just simply wrapped some real red ribbon around it. I then used my scallop punch with Wild Wasabi and my 1 3/8 circle punch to punch out the cherry. I attatched them together and there ya have it! Very simple. Though when I was done I decided that on the next one I make I might do a simple background of some sort on the box....but we'll see.


SOOOOooooo..... I have recently discovered that I can add pay pal to my blog so I am now offering squash books for sale at 19.95 each. You can purchase this one while supplies last of course since the paper is retiring the 30th or I can make a custom one. I added some different papers in the drop down menu that you can choose from. If you prefer something else, You will have to let me know which papers you would like and I will give you an estimated shipping time as I may have to order paper. You can browse through the current catalogs on the right to find some papers that are available. If you prefer a specific holiday or occassion and we dont have paper that you think fits, let me know and I can see what I can do. Each book will come with a coordinating box to put it in. I can make a title for the cover or decorate it for whatever theme you would want if you let me know ahead of time.
Well thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!













Choose a paper theme

















0 comments: