Monday, February 9, 2009

A Birthday Card

I have a birthday coming up next weekend for a frinds daughter so I thought I should make a card for a change. I tell people to make their cards instead of buying them, however I dont do it. So I thought maybe I should start. This is the first card Ive made with an intentions of giving it away, how terrible is that. So anyways, I used ruby red (i think), with chocolate chip and bashful blue. The DSP I used came from michaels and I think I got the brads at target or something. I used the crazy for cupcakes set which I really do love but havent really used. Ok well this is gonna be it cause my kids are terrorizing my house, quite literally. They are 3 and 1 and just broke one of those really hard plastic battons and dumped the glitter and everything all over my floor. And my three year old dumped my brads all over... no wonder I have a headache everyday!

Hope you have a better day than me!

1 comments:

Angela Riddell said...

very cute card. I love the layout. That stamp set is so much fun.