Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer School!

Summer School is in Session!

"Summer School" is in session! During the months of June, July, andAugust, you will have an opportunity to win a $25 gift certificate forStampin' Up! products. Your name will be entered in the drawing when you attend classes, place orders, or host a Stampin' Up! workshop. Good luck, I hope you're the lucky winner!

Attend monthly stamp club: 1 ticket
Attend a class: 3 tickets
Place a $50 order: 3 tickets
Place a $75 order: 4 tickets
Place a $100 order: 5 tickets

Bring a guest to any of my classes: 5 tickets
Host a workshop: 10 tickets

Join one of my specialty clubs: 10 tickets
(specialty clubs include: big shot club, big shot accessories club, marker club, or a monthly stamp club)

Winners will be drawn August 31st and will be notified the first week of September.

*This does count for those of you that have placed online orders with me in the beginning of June. I will put tickets in for you.

Have a great day and hope to see you all at my workshop on the 26th.

0 comments: