Monday, October 13, 2008

Bows, Bows, and More Bows....

Oh what a Fabulous weekend it has been. Its been in the 70s here in Mass and absoultely gorgeous outside. Yesterday we went to my SIls to help her remodel her basement and while the guys were working her and I took the kids apple picking. It was the cutest thing ever! Kaleb had a blast! He was alll into picking apples. Wes on the other hand was more interested in running around all the trees. Someday I will post pics of them. If I had the pics from yesterday I would post them just to show how cute they were....but I dont. So anyways.. check out these Bows. I am in love with making them. They are super quick to make and come out great. This is a picture of some of the ones i have finished. The rest are cut out, just not put together yet. My SIL and I are going to try to sell these at a craft fair next month. Hopefully they do well. If not, I have bows for all my christmas presents. The only thing you need to make these are a 6x12 piece of dsp, brads, dimensionals, and a hole punch. If you would like detailed directions on how to make it just email me and I will send them to ya. Hope you have a wonderful Columbus Day!

0 comments: