Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweet Treats Update.


Ok so totally ignore most of the post below this. This is what happens when I try to plan in advance. I end up changing my mind on the projects we will be doing. So anyways the class will still be held on October 17th at 6:00 however I have decided not to charge for it. If you attend, you will receive an emblem. You will also be entered into a drawing to choose a new stamp set out of my stash. For every $20 you spend in merchandise you will get another ticket to enter into the drawing. Does that sound a little more fun? We will be making a Frankie box, Peppermint Patty Sandwhiches, Sour Creme container, a wrapped kit kat, and a candy corn carrot. Please RSVP to me no later than October 14th. If you register a friend to come with you, you will receive another emblem. Hope to see you there!
Thanks for stoppin by!

0 comments: