Saturday, October 18, 2008

Christmas Card class


So for those of you that have checked out my SU website have seen that on November 14th I am having a Christmas Card class. I have however changed the cards and the details. The class fee will be $10 and we will be making one of each of the 5 cards shown to the left. I have posted some of these pictures in previous posts but thought it would be nice to have them all in one post so you dont have to scroll around to find them. You will also get an envelope for each card. If you choose too, you can make multiples of a specific card for and additional $2 each. I have to know no later than 11/1 if you will be doing this so I can make sure I have enough supplies.
Dont forget that I am also participating in a Christmas Card extravaganza (see a few posts down) where you can make however many of the cards you choose. Its an all day event with raffles and prizes. Bring your friends, family, whoever you want. Just dont forget to RSVP by the dates shown.
Happy Stampin!

0 comments: