Thursday, October 2, 2008

World Card Making Day project.


This is one of the cards that the ladies will be making for World Card Making Day. The color isnt very wonderful because of the lighting in my apartment but I think you get the picture. I came across a similar card at one point when I was blog surfing, but cant remember where. I hope they like the card. Its very simple but uses the scallop edge punch in a different way then just to make a border. Ill post the final card they will be making after their class on Friday. If you would like to join just shoot me an email to laurafiske89@comcast.net Thanks for poppin by!
Recipe:
Stamp: Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, So Saffron, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder

0 comments: