Friday, March 12, 2010

Good Neighbors



Well... Im on the road to keeping up with my posts. This is a card Ive been workin on the past couple days. In reality it didnt take very long its just that I work on it 10mins here and 10mins there when I can sneak away from the boys. My wonderful upline gives her downline challenges and this weeks color challenge was to use razzleberry, so saffron, and old olive. Well I only had one small piece of old olive and I mess it up workin on the card. So I improvised with Always Artichoke. I think Old Olive would have looked better but hey, what can ya do ya know. Now I know I need to order more. lol. So this card uses two sets from the Sale-a-bration catalog called Good Neighbors and Whimsical words. They are both really great sets. There is also a paper pack that matches the good neighbor set. I used the scallop border punch that you can get for free in the SAB catalog as well. I popped the houses up on dimensionals as well as the tag on the right. I also used the perfect dots embossing folder thats in the mini on the background. I SOOOOO LOVE that folder. I use it on almost everything! It was the best $7 I ever spent lol.


So when I was finishing up this card yesterday Kaleb thought he needed to help me. He wanted to stamp too. He started out with some stamps... Wasnt havin so much luck. He wasnt inking it enough, he is only 2. So then he decided that it would be more fun to use his hand. He was very proud. I on the other hand wasnt as amused as he was, but thats just the way it is I suppose.
Well thats it. I am really gonna try to keep up with this. Cross your fingers. haha. Have a great day and find some time to stamp!!
Oh yea, Im having a workshop on the 27th at 2. We will be using SAB products. not entirely sure what we will be making yet, but I promise youll have fun. Let me know if you want to come!

0 comments: