Saturday, March 6, 2010

oi oi oi....

You have no idea how long it has taken me to get this to post! I actually had this all done last week but everytime I went to move the pictures where they needed to be it would lock up. Finally it is working. Ok so this time Im not even gonna say Im going to keep up with it, cause as you can see.... Im not so good at it. Some new stuff has gone on since the last time I posted. Sale-a-bration is the most exciting. For every $50 you spend you get to pick something free out of the SAB catalog. SAB ends March 31st so while this is some late notice, Order while you still can.

The Occassions mini is also in effect. It started in January as well and is good through the end of march. You can view either of these catalogs on the Stampin Up Website There is some really great stuff in there that includes a new punch style and Clear mount stamps. YAY!!! They are so great, especially for those of you (me included) that dont have space to store all of your favorite stamps and punches. I call them space savers since they really do save space.

ok, now ill show ya some stuff that Ive been workin on lately. Ill get around to posting some other stuff Hopefully (not making any promises) this coming week.

This picture is a card we did at my last class. It uses the Fox and Friends stamp from the mini. I SOOOOO LOVE this stamp. I think it is just the cutest thing ever! I also used the new chocolate chip satin ribbon that comes in like 8 other colors. This ribbon is oh so fabulous! Others did it a little differently which looked awesome. So I tried it their way and definately liked theirs better. Here's my version...

Melissa made a card similar to this one. I think hers was a tad different but this is kind of how I remember it. Hers for whatever reason looked way better than this one came out.




And this one, Shanun made it like this. Again, hers looked awesome and Im not so happy with how mine came out. I dont know why. So, I guess that means I should keep to my original. Well thats it for today. I will try to keep up with my posting.
Remember this is the last month for SAB so get your orders in so you can get your free stuff. There is a ton of great products in there!
Have a fabulous Day!!










0 comments: