Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rag Shag Purse




Hello all. Todays post is called a rag shag purse. I wish it was my original idea, but its definately not. I love these things. Got the idea from chicknscratch.com. That woman is amazing. She is so talented it makes me jealous. lol. So Ive been dieing to make one forever. Last night I went to my mils and she helped me. I couldnt have done it without her. I really suck at sewing and all that type of stuff. It wasnt super hard. Ive learned that I need to buy more fabric than I did. I didnt have enough black to put on the inside so I used a pink fabric that I really like, but would have rathered have it be the same colors on the inside. I think the next time I will make it another layer deeper and wider and maybe add the button that she did.
Stop back tomorrow to see the keychain I made. Again, not my original idea... but I still like it. Dont forget this is the last month for SAB. For every $50 you spend you get to pick something for free out of the SAB catalog. Get your orders in. you can call, email me, or shop on my website.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Angela Riddell said...

super cute laura, I'm still waiting for my square scallop die! arghhh

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just started one too! hopefully i will have it done for march 27th!

lili29 said...

I posted a comment earlier but i think i ended up postign it anonymous! ops.

anyway, OMG! I love it, i was actually starting one of these, i can't wait to show you, hopefully i will have it done by the 27th!