Monday, March 15, 2010

Keychain




So here is the keychain i was telling you about. This is the one side of it. I know not all of you might like my choice of paper but its just to show you the idea. I used our hodgepodge hardware. Whats nice about using that is they cooridnate with our punches so all you have to do is punch out the paper and glue it in. you can get the keychain rings at any craft store and the chain I used came from michaels in the jewelry section. the keychain has 2 sides. You glue the hardware together to make it have a front and a back. You dont have to use just dsp, you can also stamp an image or whatever you want to do. You can make your very own, one of a kind, personalized keychain.
Well I hope you like them. If you would like to learn how to make them just schedule a class with me. We can do it at your house or mine and you can invite whomever you want. Well hope you enjoy your day and find some time to stamp.

0 comments: