Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday

Hello! Its been a short while since Ive posted. Ive been fairly busy the past couple weeks and havent really had the chance to post. This is a birthday card I made for my sons friend Zach. I wasnt real sure of what to use since I dont really have that many boy stamps. you would think I would considering I have 2 boys, but I guess I just tend to the girly things. So after thinking about it for awhile I went through my stamp drawers and found this one. I never really use this set but I just HAD to have it! I saw this layout online somewhere...probly scs. I used old olive, pumpkin pie, and brilliant blue papers. I dont remember the name of the dsp I used as it is retired. I used the tag corner punch to make the tag the size I wanted. I love that little punch. I also used our jumbo eyelets. I LOVE those too. I never really use eyelets but now I will definately use them more. This is the inside of the card. I will tell ya, this was kind of an accident, but I really like how it came out. On the front, you cant really tell but I did some paper peircing. Well when I did it, I wasnt thinking and did it after I glued everything down so it left little holes on the inside. I just couldnt have that. So I needed to find a way to cover it up. Hence, the bashful blue paper running across it. So thats my card. I really like it. I hope the boy and his mother did too. We had to leave before they got to presents because I had a prior obligation.
That it for today. I have more stuff to post so hopefully tonight or tomorrow Ill get it up here. Thanks for stopping by!