Thursday, May 21, 2009

oh what a day...


What a beautiful day that is. It is absolutely GORGEOUS outside! I would soooo love to be swimming and its only 9:15! However, even if I did have a pool, I wouldnt be able to. Wes woke up this morning with a fever. No coughs or anything...just a fever. I dont know if he has any stomache issues, even if he did he doesnt know how to communicate that to me. So the poor kid is sittin on the couch and looks like crap!
so this is the project for today. It opens up and is like a purse. This will be one of the projects we make at a workshop in June, I havent set a date yet, but we will be making this. Its really easy to make and I love how they come out. For this one I used the SAB papers and ribbon. I used eyelets on the top to string the ribbon through and a jumbo brad in the center of the flower. The flower came from the set petal pizzazz and whats so great about this flower is that it fits in our scallop punch. So talk about easy! There is no cutting for that flower! I love that set, I just barely use it. Well...I barely use any of my stamps these days. I have to make wedding save the dates, invites, and thank you cards for a cousin, 160 of each! So there really isnt much stamping in my future either lol.
Ok well off to tend to my kid and cut some more paper. Enjoy your day... if your in mass area, you might want to find a pool or get some AC.

1 comments:

lili29 said...

I love this!!!
how did you make it??