Sunday, May 31, 2009

ughhh.... 3 today


I cant believe it. This is my third post today. I keep forgetting stuff. Well I didnt really forget this. I just had to show it. Today around 11 a friend calls me up and says hey, can you make me a card for a bridal shower? I need it by 1. lol. So... my upline showed me how to make this card a couple weeks ago and I thought, hmmm... Maybe this will work. So I texturized everything. Through on some glitter, scalloped the edges and VOILA! A very fast and simple card. Im not sure how pleased I am with it, but hey, its not like I had a lot of notice. I do really like the dress. I love how the glitter looks on it. I used some half back pearls on the ribbon and really, like i said, it was super easy. I am going to be having a workshop June 26th at 6:00 and we will be making a card similar. I dont have it done yet obviously, but I really like making these dress cards. We will also be making the purse thing a couple of posts down. We will be making one other project but I havent decided what it is yet. When I know, I will post it. I am hoping to have some new stuff from the new catty by then so I can give everyone a sneek peek. So you wont want to miss out. If you plan on coming please email me or comment me or call me to let me know so I can make sure to have enough stuff.
OK have a good day. I dont think I will be posting anything else today... I cant believe I even posted 3 today. Thats CrAzY! Oh and dont forget, the last chance list (aka retired list) comes out tomorrow.. so hurry and get your orders in. Anything with in colors will be retiring and its a first come first serve and let me tell you it goes fast!
ok so im dont now. Enjoy the rest of the day!

0 comments: